For me, the most gratifying of endeavors is making a difference in the lives of others. I derive great satisfaction from seeing my clients’ eyes shine brighter, their voices sing instead of drone, their smiles go from 25 to 100 watts.
Over the years, my training and experience has included:
- Provider of over 32,000 individual coaching sessions since 1983
- Author of A Beautiful Medicine–A Radical Look at the Essence of Health and Healing from Still Pond Press, 2012
- Vice-president at a wellness graduate school
- Lecturer and seminar leader
- Consultant and program developer, 1993–2010
- Establisher and director of a hospital-owned integrative medicine center, 2000–2009
- M.S in Positive Organization Development, Case Western Reserve University (CWRU), 2007.
- Certificate in Developing Leadership through Emotional Intelligence, CWRU 2007.
- Appreciative Inquiry Certificate in Positive Business and Society Change, CWRU 2007
- Certification as Facilitator in HolotropicBreathwork for personal growth through non-ordinary states of consciousness, Grof Transpersonal Training (GTT), 1996-1998
- Certificate in Transpersonal Psychology, GTT
- M.Ac. (master’s degree) in Acupuncture, Tai Sophia Institute, 1983
- Buddhist monk. Kanduboda, Sri Lanka, 1975-77
- B.S in Psychology, James Madison University, 1972